Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tuesday's Training

Feeling much better after the little session yesterday. Still I will try my best to take it easy this week and it is a good opportunity to play around a bit;)

Double Kb Mil. Press #50's 1,2,3 2,3,4 3,4,5
BW dips on rings 1,2,3 rest 2,3,4 rest 3,4,5
Did press then dips and rest was approx 2 mins

Rolling Thunder #100 10 secs x 3 (l+R)

Bag work couple of rounds 3 mins & 2 1/2 mins rest approx same time

Presses & dips felt great. Haven't done double presses for a while so it was a good change.
Bag is good fun. Is a nice addition to the training.

1 comment:

Tim Dymmel said...

I like the progressions of your ladders. Very cool and something I might have to try.

I'm also going to try and get in some BU stuff. Should help the wrist, but I like the lat recruitment that's needed.

Dymmel