Saturday, September 09, 2006

Training update

I got my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday so the training will be easy for a little bit! Anyways:

Wednesday

Played around with Corey's #172 bell! got a solid one right but left has a bit to go. just fun nothing serious.

BU presses #50 x 2
#60 x 2
#70 x 2; 1; 2

Fatbar deads #135 x 3
#185 3 x 2; 2 x 2

Squats (#50's) 5 x 2
Chins (BW) x 5; #30 x 5

Later
1 arm rollouts 3 x 2
supermans on bosu 10 secs x 5

Thursday

Played around with Joe doing a lot of different things mainly with sandbag and med ball.
First visit to Rif gym. Has a great feel to it. Lifted his stone. Good fun:)

Friday

Rolling thunder holds #90 10 secs, 20 secs & 30 secs

3 comments:

Ken Black said...

Deadlift. I think the handle is 1 1/2 inches. I will get some pics soon for you.

Franz Snideman said...

Hope you heal well and soon!

Ken Black said...

Thanks Franz. No biggie just trying to heal fats so I can get back to training.