Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Training updates

A lot of my training at the moment is revolving around zhealth. Fairly boring read but life isn't always rainbows and unicorns;)

Also I have been doing a lot of garden/labor work. I have really enjoyed being outdoors and the change in the fitness protocol. It is all too easy for me to train too much/hard too often so this is a nice change of pace. I really enjoy being outdoors and working hard. Too few people are doing it these days. One of the reasons I train the way I do is that I don't want to be tied down to training. Freedom and variety in training is important to me. This of cousre has pitfalls(mentioned above) that I have to be very conscious of. I live and learn and this is an important part of growing and life.

Here is a quick rundown on the last few workouts:

Sunday
Band presses 2 yellow + 1 magenta 5 x 6
Very explosive and felt great!

Today
Was going to get the tire out but it has been raining up this way. Soggy!
KB Front squats #50 5 x 5

Tire will be out tommorow:)

1 comment:

Pete said...

It's not about rainbows and unicorns? Damn....next you're going to say there's no Santa Claus!