Thursday, May 11, 2006

Manual Labor

I have been doing a lot of manual work including digging, sledgehammers and car pushing. No formal workout but did enough each day. Body held up fine and looking forward to getting back into training.

Last night did the workout with the class which was cool. Circuits done for 10 mins with #36 k/bell.

Ribbons x 3/side
Dragon twist(bell racked) x 3/side
swings x 3/hand
slingshot x 3/each direction
Tac. lunges x 3/hand
Overhead chops x 3/side
Racked squats x 3/side

6 comments:

Tommy Shook said...

Manual labor is king! Too bad most people think "Manual Labor" is some kind of rock band now-a-days!! I really dig car pushing..it's just usually because I ran out of gas and am late for work;o!!
Cheers for putting up a link to my blog..you'll have to tell me how to do that!

Franz Snideman said...

Getting some real work in, huh? Manual labor is fun, challenging, and good for the soul!!!

Nice ciruit in class Ken.

Pete said...

Don't tell my wife though...she will tell me that I don't need the workouts as much as I need to do the honey-do's!

Sounds like a fun class, I'm sorry I couldn't make it, Ken.

Tom when you get up here for a visit, Ken probably has some freakishly crazy workout to do. I am looking forward to that day!

Ken Black said...

Nothing crazy or freaky;)Just 'FUN'

Yep loved doing the manual labor and got improvements to the house also. We gotta get him down here first Pete.

When ya coming Shook?

Tommy Shook said...

As soon as I can afford some gas. Sacramento is a long ways to be pushing my truck! Gotta leave something in MY tank for when I get there;).
Seriously though, after finals next week, I am wide open, so probably in a week or two.

Pete said...

Looking forward to it Tom! I can see what these Ribbons that Ken is working out with. They probably have spikes in them!