Sunday, July 02, 2006

Lazy Sunday


Lazy Sunday training:)

Sacramento newest Certified kettlebell instructor Pete Diaz dropped by for a quick workout today. I have known Pete for quite some time now. He is very easy going and strong guy. He is not the type of person to do things by halves! Anyways here is the training that went down and a couple of pics:
Softball deadlifts:
Overgrip
#38 x 1
#48 x 1
#58 x 0
Sidegrip
#58 x 4
Rolling thunder
#83 x 5
#108 x 3

Med ball Push presses
#150 x 1, 2

Pete jerking the beast



















#115 on the rolling thunder

6 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

NICE STUFF Pete! Love that you guys take photos. I am pretty lazy with that.very strong Pete.Nice position too.

Pete said...

Thanks Rif! Ken is on my butt if I get sloppy with form.

Ken-

It was a blast stopping by! I wish I could have stayed longer, but my honey-do list was waiting. After a quick lunch, it has been non-stop yard work. The cardio continues! :)
Thank you for the workout!

For those of you on this blog, if you ever get a chance to visit Ken's Garage, it is a toy store of goodies for the odd lifter/strong man.

Franz Snideman said...

Wow. Pete is one strong hombre!

Tommy Shook said...

Nice work you two. And Pete, cool t-shirt;). I can't wait to get back up there. I am starting a 96 hour shift tomorrow, so I'll be missing the PL meet...have fun guys. Give Shannon H.and Rif my best!

Pete said...

Yes, my Danish t-shirt...the logo reads CCCP then under it reads, "Clean Clean, Clean and Press".

Gotta love those hardcore Danes!

Tommy Shook said...

Yes, you do got to love them...