Monday, August 28, 2006

Last few days of training




I should have tested my time in the 110 meter before I judged what I though was 60 - 70 %! I have been running the tempo runs way to quick so I have slowed them doen to the right pace. Much better. No wonder I felt burnt out. Anyways I will treat this as a back off week and pick up where I left off.

Friday

BU presses #60 3 x 5 sets

Extensor work

Saturday

Tempo runs (correct pace!) 110 x 10
pushups 10 x 10

Sunday

Played around on a kids climbing wall. Not really training but a nice way to test if what I have been doing is working. Good fun and tough!

Monday

Bu press #50 x 3
#60 3 x 3

Tire flips after a few attempts was able to get four singles! Humbling to say the least.

1 comment:

Ken Black said...

Thanks Rif. I don't think we could take a good pic together;)