Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sometimes you just want to get run over!


This was the messed up zercher carry & tire dragging! I was hoping toward the end a car would run me over and put me out of my misery;)
It was damn tough!!! Way harder than yesterdays farmers walk.





Clubbell #15

Pendulum x 10
swipe w/press x 10
Shield cast reclean each time x 5
shield cast x 5
behind head circle x 5

Double KB squats #70's (5 x 5)
onto box 15 3/4 inches' 5 x 1
12 3/4 inches 5 x 2
No box 5 x 2

Sanbag zercher #98 (2 bags) & tire drag 514 feet took a short break halfway

Swim

5 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

gotyou coming and going eh? lol, some nice work man. nice. those double front squats too.thanks for the updates, reading your guys stuff helps me stay motivated to keep training hard and regular.

Franz Snideman said...

Great pics, great workouts. Looks brutal but fun!

Tom Furman said...

Great stuff Ken. The only one crazier than you is my training partner Mario.

I'll point him twards this blog!

Taikei Matsushita said...

You don't seem to stop impressing me.

Are you sure you didn't lift drag carry or flip anything during your stay at Tenri (Not counting that BU press in front of hondo)?

Ken Black said...

Thank for reading the blog and kind words. Have a great weekend.