Tuesday, August 29, 2006

You wouldn't be dead for quids

Quids is dollars for those of you that don't know.
I have read some of his books. Good laugh. Very Australian so you may need a translator;) Most of his books I have read are about a bouncer working in King's Cross, Sydney.
You can read a bit about him here: http://www.harpercollins.com.au/robertgbarrett/index.html




Went out to the nearby track. Gotta love being outdoors when the weather is this good! I can't imagine being cooped up inside all day long, just doesn't seem natural (I am lucky;)

Tempo runs 110 x 10
Pushups 10 x 10

Came home and played around with the #15 Indian club
Pendulums x 10
cleans x 10
swipes x 10

2 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Nice Ken, like to see you keeping up with the tempo runs. I think you will find your body becomming quite athletic from the tempo running.

Do you notice a reduction in bodyfat?

Increased work capacity?

or anything else?

Ken Black said...

I am still getting used to it. After I found out I was ruuning too hard it has felt a lot more the way I think it should feel. For that reason I can't really say about the other benefits. I think I am leaner;)