Saturday, December 09, 2006

Got forearms?















No Stone left Unturned

Joe Sarti and his friend Mike made the trip up today for some fun. Pete Diaz and big Corey also stopped by. Some heavy weights got lifted and we got owned by some but it was a great day.

Clubs, rolling thunder, blobs, tire, heavy med balls, fatbar and even a little sledge levering.

I can't remeber exact weights but I will go from my bad memory(chime in if you can remember guys)

Rolling thunder up to #150 or 160?
Blobs up to #35(big jump in my blob weights from there to a purely evil #45)
Tire flips were for singles or doubles undercover cause of the rain
Med ball #150 overhead & #200 shouldered
Fatbar up to #230 or 240

I was too into the workout to take too many pics but got off a couple














Pete on the #150 MB, Mike on the #200, Big Corey on the Fatbar

It was a great day and just wanted to thank the boys for dropping by. I am sure they will remember it well tommorow;)

1 comment:

Joe Sarti said...

I am writing this before the soreness so I temper my enthusiam and thank you till tomorrow. But it was indeed a wonderful day filled with some heavy stuff and some very strong men.

Thanks for your time Ken and welcoming Mike and I in too your amazing playground